Chargrilled Chicken, so easy to make and takes no time to cook. It’s a winner for me!
- 1 ½ cups of basmati rice, rinsed under cold water
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, finely grated
- 4 single chicken breasts
- Green salad leaves, (Asian green salad works well)
- Cook rice as per instructions on packet. Preheat barbeque grill pan on medium heat.
- Combined hoisin sauce, tamari, garlic and ginger in bowl. Place chicken in large bowl, and pour sauce mixture over chicken. Set aside to marinate for 5 minutes.
- Grill chicken on each side until cooked through.
- Slice chicken across the grain.
- Serve with choice of green salad leaves and rice.